Rules and Regulation Infrastructure Library Principal Succession Teaching Staff Non-Teaching Staff Student List Session wise Admission Eligibility Result Records Yearly Calendar Course Detail Hostel Facility Co Curricular Activities Class Timing New Academic Plan Record of Attendance NCTE Web Template Link for NCTE Website Region wise NCTE office Placement
The Ursuline Primary Teachers' Education College, Chandrapura, Pakur came into existence on 8th August 2007. The establishment of a primary teachers' educational college was an absolute necessity to meet the educational needs of the State of Bihar (now Jharkhand). So, in order to meet the growing needs of young women of Chotanagpur, the college was established. It is managed by the Ranchi Ursuline Society and is administered according to the provisions of Art. 30 of the Constitution of India. Every year 50 students are admitted.
Ursuline Primary Teachers' Education College, Chandrapura, Pakur is an affiliated Educational Institute by Jharkhand Academic Council. It is recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) Bhubeshwar. The intake is 50 students per Year. The examination is conducted by Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi.
VISIONWe, the faculty of Ursuline Primary Teacher's Education College, Chandrapura, empowered by the spirit of Jesus and led by the Chrism of our Founders - St. Angela Merici and Fr. John Lambertz are called to make a conscious effort to read the signs of the times and launch out to help the students to be integrated persons and torch bearers for the future generation through christain values and education. We enable them to stand in the world respectfully, to face the challanges of life, to recognize the human dignity and contribute in building up the Nation.
THE NAME "URSULINE"The Ursuline Primary Teacher's Education Colege derives its name from St. Ursula the patrones of the Ursuline Sisters.
OBJECTIVESThe main objectives of Ursuline Primary teachers' Education College are :
- To train the students to become effective and committed teachers who are spiritually integrated and women leaders of character.
- To offer the youth such an education for life that walking in the path of truth, love, justice and peace they become promoters of progress in the country.
AIMSIn its academic and co- curricular actioities, the college aims at the following :-
- To acquaint the trainees with human and moral values, so that they may live the present and future with confidence by making right choices of these values.
- To being harmony between their faith-life and demand for justice.
- To let them experience that fidelity to their commitment depends upon the vitality of their confidence.
- To train the trainees in such a way that as truly committed and collaborative teachers, they may contribute towards the building up of a new society thought new technology and social changes.
- To educate the girls and young women in a spirit of SERVICE TO THE HUMANITY IS THE MAIN AIM AND OBJECTIVE of this Institute. The priorities of this Institution are not only to attain academic excellence in education, but also formation of girls and young women in discipline, hard work, moral and religious values.